My alphabet tag series continued...

Man it's been ages since I posted but then I've been busy with posting for Altered Pages and taking mini vacations this month. So without further ado I will go on to the next letter in my alphabet tag series.
G is for Gelli printing was made with cutouts from different Gelli prints 
including the chipboard letter. scalloped edging and the eyelet flower.

I used some specialty paper from the art supply store and painted it with a charcoal grey. 
The owl image was cut into an oval with yellow paper behind and 
cut with postage stamp decorative scissors. I designed the words in Publisher.

I is for Itsy Bitsy Inchies was inspired by my friend Rita who had just done a recent inchie art swap. Again, a Gelli print was used for the main background as well as the inchies.

Supplies used can be had at Altered Pages









No comments:

Post a Comment