A few weeks back I did some metal embossing pieces using flower chipboard pieces underneath and attached them to an ATC sized ecoboard
with glue. Yesterday I tried to color them with India ink in turquoise,
yellow, fushia and orange. I like the result but I have to admit it
took some doing. I did several layers with drying in between with a heat
gun. I think I will give it a protective coating with some clear
acrylic spray paint. The accordion pages were cut from watercolor paper
and painted with some sparkly mica color paint which is hard to capture with my camera. Next time I would like to try my hand at book binding and add a ribbon closure.