Learning my ABC's


School's just around the corner and you're never too old to try new techniques. I have to admit I was scratching my head wondering what on Earth I was going to post for today. So when in doubt pull out some and start altering away. Thank goodness I had a million Gelli prints in my paper stash to choose from. The beauty of making your own Gelli prints is that you will always have original one of a kind prints to use at your disposal which makes anything you make with them your very own. Then it was just a matter of cutting and pasting papers onto the tags and adding some embellishments. I'm loving those gears - especially the little ones with a little paint added to them - to use in place of the reinforced holes of the tags. My favorite tag so far is the letter C with Mr Lamb professor from the AlteredPages  Curiosity of Nature collage sheet.

Also used:
Manila Tags
Gelli Printing Plates
Chipboard Gears
Lightbulb Safety pins

1 comment: